Space destined for new content such as Comments, Updates, Suggestions, Constructive Criticism, Questions and Answers about "GRAPHGEN", doubts and solutions that help other visitors, users, students, professionals, etc.
Important ( before send a comment ) : Don't use this space to send another requests as content removals, claims, complaints, or to warn about errors that occurred on this page. Please, [
click here] to report these or any other kind of problem for GRAPHGEN, even if it is temporary error or in the server...
Part of this page can be based on free documentation and paid or open content, including multimedia, therefore specific requests should be sent to the external source, the site Repository.Portal-TOL.net is not responsible for its edition and any page refresh can be made immediately or in a short and long term periods, depending on the origin.
- Konstantinos Xirogiannopoulos | GraphGen: Conducting Graph Analytics over Relational Databases|
- GraphGen a Neo4j Graph Generator
- GraphGen: Exploring Interesting Graphs in Relational Data
- GraphConnect Europe 2015 / Christophe Willemsen, GraphAware, Graphgen - Graph Prototyping Made Easy
- Graphgen optional visualisation preview
- graphgen viz cypher toggle
- Neo4j dummy graphs generation with Neogen
- Mativy Innovative Task System using Neo4j - Miha ┼Żagar lightning talk
- GraphConnect Europe 2015 / Nicolas Rouyer, Orange - Predict Incidents with Neo4j
- GraphConnect Europe 2015 / David Simons, Softwire - Graph Theory in Practice
- channel Konstantinos Xirogiannopoulos ( Konstantinos Xirogiannopoulos )
- channel Michael Hunger ( Michael Hunger )
- playlist PyData - PyData DC 2016
- playlist Neo4j - GraphConnect Europe 2015
- playlist djv1855 - Graph