Space destined for new content such as Comments, Updates, Suggestions, Constructive Criticism, Questions and Answers about "RAILS URL SHORTENER", doubts and solutions that help other visitors, users, students, professionals, etc.
Important ( before send a comment ) : Don't use this space to send another requests as content removals, claims, complaints, or to warn about errors that occurred on this page. Please, [
click here] to report these or any other kind of problem for RAILS URL SHORTENER, even if it is temporary error or in the server...
Part of this page can be based on free documentation and paid or open content, including multimedia, therefore specific requests should be sent to the external source, the site Repository.Portal-TOL.net is not responsible for its edition and any page refresh can be made immediately or in a short and long term periods, depending on the origin.
- Url shortening with Rails|
- Ruby Project: Link Shortener
- Pretty URLs With Friendly ID | Ruby On Rails 5.2 Tutorial
- URL Shortener Demo
- Jumpstart Pro: Building a SaaS Content Product in under 10 minutes
- Pretty URLs in Rails with the friendly_id gem
- RailsCasts - #314 Pretty URLs with FriendlyId
- RailsCasts - #269 Template Inheritance
- Elixir URL Shortener
- Ruby Snack #76: Custom URL with FriendlyId
- URL Shortner Microservice Part 1: APIs and Microservices Backend Certification Free Code Camp
- channel Traversy Media ( Traversy Media )
- playlist Django - Topic - Popular Django & Ruby on Rails videos
- playlist Caleb Mbugua - CODING